ATTENTION ALL SOLAR OWNERS
When last did you have your solar panels serviced?
Did you know it’s recommended to have your solar panels serviced and assessed every two years?
Think of this;
- days on end in extreme heat
- hail storms
- hundreds of rainfalls
- UV damage to rooftop electrical isolators
- high winds
And that’s all before you even consider;
- poor installation quality
- faulty products
- non compliant panels
- non compliant rooftop isolators
- possible roof leaks
- wear and tear
We’ve outlined the problems, but here’s the solution!
Solar Recruitment now offer Solar Servicing for all existing AND new customers – helping you maximise your returns while ensuring absolute electrical safety for your family and your home.
The Solar Service includes, but is not limited to;
Full mechanical assessment
- Full electrical testing of function
- Full electrical safety testing
- Shading assessments
- Forecast output calculations
- Isolator assessments internally and externally
- Full 3 page report outlining all of the above, plus any rectifications required.
In the last 5 years, Melbourne Fire Brigade responded to over 40 house fires caused by solar panels in Victoria – don’t join the list…